IFS Code - HDFC0000753
This page provides IFSC and MICR code of HDFC Bank - JORHAT - ASSAM, M M PLAZA, K B ROAD, JORHAT ASSAM 785001.
HDFC0000753 and 785240002 are the IFSC and MICR Code of HDFC Bank - JORHAT - ASSAM.
What Is an IFSC Code - How To Find IFSC Code?
IFSC (IFS Code) - The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a unique alphanumeric code that is used to identify individual bank branches participating in the electronic funds transfer system in India. It is required for various online transactions such as NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement), and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
Remember to verify the IFSC code before making any online transactions to ensure accuracy and avoid any errors in fund transfers.
What Is an Bank Code - How To Find Bank Code?
The first four characters of IFSC represent the bank code, which is the abbreviation for the bank's name.
What Is an Branch Code - How To Find Branch Code?
Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.
What Is an MICR Code - How To Find MICR Code?
MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. The MICR code is a technology used for processing and verifying the authenticity of cheques in banks. It is a unique code printed on the bottom of cheques and other negotiable instruments.
The MICR code is a nine-digit numeric code that helps in the identification of the bank and branch that issued the cheque. It facilitates the efficient and accurate processing of cheques by machines and reduces the chances of errors.
1. The first three digits represent the city code, which identifies the city where the bank branch is located.
2. The next three digits indicate the bank code, which identifies the specific bank within the city.
3. The last three digits represent the branch code, which identifies the particular branch of the bank.
What Is an SWIFT Code?
SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, is also known as BIC (Business Identifier Code), is an internationally recognized identification code used for financial transactions between banks and other financial institutions worldwide. It is a standard format code that helps in the identification of banks and their respective branches.
IFSC - HDFC0000753 । MICR - 785240002
(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
(used to identify a bank and branch participating in the ECS)
(used to transmit funds between international financial institutions.)
|JORHAT - ASSAM
(Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.)
|M M PLAZA, K B ROAD, JORHAT ASSAM 785001
FAQs - HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch
* What is the IFSC Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch ?
* The IFSC Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch is HDFC0000753
* What is the Branch Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch ?
* The Branch Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch is 000753
* What is the MICR Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch ?
* The MICR Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch is 785240002
* What is the SWIFT Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch ?
* The SWIFT Code of HDFC Bank, JORHAT - ASSAM Branch is HDFCINBB
We hope you enjoy our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. * If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us